WiCReal: Serial to WiFi
Based on the popular WiSmart EC32L modules, convert serial communication interfaces into WiFi and send data anywhere over internet using WiCReal.
WiCreal is a PCB mountable module solution and includes serial-to-wifi application software.
The solution can simultaneously serve two serial ports and have different network IP/Port destination for each one of them.
WiCReal supports buffering, scheduled transmissions of buffers and much more.
Basic characteristics of the solution:
- Serving two simultaneous serial ports
- Using the appropriate transceiver HW the WiCReal can be used for:
- TTL-level serial signal
- RS232 interface
- 485 serial interface
- CAN-BUS interface
- USB (device) interface
- Advanced power management
- Ultra low power modes as low as a few uA
- Send scheduled data based on
- Time (i.e. every 100ms)
- Data gathering (i.e. every 1300bytes)
- Combination of the above
- Full AT commands control
- Fast Wake-up times as low as a few ms
- Fast roaming as low as a few ms
- High throughput capability for bandwidth demanding applications
- Serial-to-WiFi application is Open Source for the customer