The WiSmart™ platform is so versatile that it can be used virtually for any embedded Wi-Fi application. Its top characteristics, the open platform and the powerful library, make it the ideal solution for industrial, medical, smart home, remote control and many more applications.
The range of target applications for the WiSmart series products is wide.
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications
- Internet of Things (IoT) communications
- Web of Things communications
- Consumer electronics
- Networked home appliances
- Home automation and smart-home products
- Wi-Fi audio
- Industrial equipment
- Security systems
- Remote data collection/control/monitoring/management
- Smart metering
- Smart sensors
- Wi-Fi toys
Some of the advantages of the WiSmart™ series of products include:
- Ultra low power consumption. Consuming as low as a few nano-Amps in power down mode. The module is able wake up from internal timers or external interrupts in order to collect and transmit or receive data over Wi-Fi.
- Effective 802.11 wireless networking.
- Very small footprint.
- Minimal development effort with the ‘all-inclusive’ library that we provide.
- Low cost solution.
- SDK with no extra cost for development tools.
- Superior support directly from our core engineers.
- No prior Wi-Fi or MCU programming experience necessary. Some experience in ‘C’ development is all you need to get started.
- Application-ready solution.
- Custom design services based on your specific application.
- Reference design integration to customer’s motherboard services.